250 Scholarships at The University of Melbourne, Australia is now open to all students, you can follow the procedures below to apply. The grant is open for both domestic and international students.
The funding program is offering around 250 bursaries to assist students in starting their further education at this renowned university in Australia.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. It comprises ten separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centres. The University is ranked first in Australia and 38th in the world according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The University prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society. Melbourne also helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life.
Benefits of the Programs
There are various types of admission scholarships open, which will be awarded as follows:
- Approximately 250 studentships are open.
- A single payment is varying from approximately $200 to $10,000.
- Eligible students are selected based on financial need.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Humanities and Sociology
- Law and Politics
- Arts and Sciences
- Agricultural and Life Sciences
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University of Melbourne.
- The candidate must provide evidence of the financial need.
- The applicant may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled as a part-time student.
How to Apply
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates need to be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. After getting enrolled, they have to submit an application.
- Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts, degree certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) in support of their application.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of financial need.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
Last day for applications is 31 Jul 2020
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email.