Bitmoji Avatar marker has been in existence a long time before Facebook rolled out hers. But Facebook avatar sounded more as if the avatar was a new feature. Still, some countries are yet to get the Facebook avatar update on their Facebook account – You can login to your Facebook here to check yours now!
This is why made this post, to show one of the best Bitmoji Avatar app maker everyone can use; create, edit, download, upload and share on any social platform, including Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
About Bitmoji Avatar
Bitmoji is an avatar making website and app which has been available for a long time now.
It is a secondary social media app that let users create personal and unique cartoon versions of themselves for free on their various social media accounts; by uploading it.
The aim and objative of Bitmoji is simple and straight and that is to create;
- bitmoji stickers,
with the Bitmoji app downloded on your mobile phone, you simply create an avatar of yourself, and assemble various comics, GIFs, expressions, and reactions that use this avatar.
Don’t call it an exaggeration when I say that the Bitmoji is no different from the Facebook avatar; the same features to lets you express yourself to any point and can be shared/uploaded on any social media platforms like; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, etc.
What you can do with Bitmoji
- Share Bitmoji stickers wherever social platform you chat
- Use your camera to instantly create an avatar that looks exactly like you
- Pick from hundreds of options to create your likeness
- Dress your avatar to match your real-world style
- Express your feelings with an avatar to say anything from romantic to ridiculous
- Replicate your Bitmoji on clothes, accessories and other places you want
- and more…
How to Download Bitmoji app for Android and ios Phones
The app is available for free and can either be downloaded from the avatar official website www.bitmoji.com or using the link below;
In addition, You can also start making your own avatar from your computer Google Chrome browser (click here to download the latest version).
The avatar Chrome extension also work on Opera Mini, Yandex browser, GX Opera, and CryptoTab Browser.
Click here to install the Bitmoji avatar extension if you are on any of those browsers listed above.
How to Use Bitmoji Avatar Maker
In order to start using the Bitmoji to create your emoji, you will have to create an account, after downloading the app. You can either create an entirely fresh account (using email and password) or use your Snapchat credentials.
To sign up bitmoji account with Email
- Tap the app to launch/open app
- Tap on Sign Up with Email button
- Then fill out the Bitmoji registration form
- Then submit.
To Sign Up Bitmoji account with Snapchat
- launch the app
- tap on Create with Snapchat button (if you have the account or click here to learn how to create a new Snapchat account fast)
- You will be redired to account.snapchat.com to login, once you login already, you will be requested to allow bitmoji to use your snapchat details to create your bitmoji account.
Please make sure to allow or accept the connection.
- Then tap on the Profile link in the upper left-hand corner of the camera screen.
- Next, tap on the Gear icon to enter Snapchat’s Settings menu. From the Settings menu, go to Bitmoji > Link Bitmoji.
- To finish the connection process, agree to the confirmation screen when prompted.
How to Share Bitmoji On other Social Platform
- Just open the Bitmoji app, tap on an icon, and
- then save it to your photos or phone gallery.
- Then, when you want to share an avatar, use the newly saved picture.