Facebook account is one social place we all stay to have fun with family and friends, learn, share and connect. It is a useful platform for individuals, businesses and organizations.
to join the Facebook community you have to be a registered member with Facebook login ID. Else, You can click here to sign up for New Facebook account – its free!
Users can access the official Facebook Login Account form through web and Facebook app. Here is a full article on Facebook App download and set up on Android and iOS.
So let’s take each methods of Facebook login account step by step; starting with – Facebook Login through website or web.
Information For Facebook Sign In Account
Facebook login and Sign up form is one of the simplest forms on the web. Requires simple information to create and access account.
If you could remember during your Facebook registration process, you have either used your Phone number or Email address to sign up for a new account. Now to log in, either one of that information you’ve used is required to login with.
Perhaps, in some cases, users further go to their Facebook profile to add other details of them; like an email address or phone number. And if you did that too then you can always login Facebook account with either your email address or phone number because Facebook has already recorded your details which are attached to your account.
So to login you need;
- Either your Phone number or Email address that is already associated/added to your account
- Your Password
- Your 2-factor verification code. Some go an extra length to strengthen the security level of their account by activating the Facebook 2-factor authentication which comes in various forms – (learn how to set it up here). You will always need to generate the code to login.
Facebook Login Account through Website – www.Facebook.com
- Open a new tab on your browser
- Type in www.facebook.com
- Fill out the login form with your email address (or phone number) and your password
- Then click on the Log In button
Now you should see your Facebook account page.
But you’ll have to complete the next step below if you already enabled the Two-factor Authentication features as an extra login access.
- Facebook’s 2-factor authentication code form will open, requesting you enter the code generated.
- Now open your 2-factor authentication app on your mobile phone and tap on the Facebook, then enter the code to finally login
Facebook Login Account With Mobile App
It is almost the same process logging into your Facebook with Mobile. One of the difference is that you have to first download the Facebook Mobile official App, then follow the login process as shown above.
Use the link below to download the Facebook latest App for Android and iOS (iPhone) below;
The installation process will automatically continue after downloading the Facebook mobile app.
- After the installation process, tap to launch/open the app,
- then tap on Sign In or Log in,
- then fill out your login form and click on the log in button
- You should be on your account expect there might further be a login check, the 2-factor authentication. Then you have to open your 2-factor authentication app to get the code and finally get access to into your Facebook account.
This is all about Facebook login account steps, and in case you have any challenges of questions to ask, simply use the comment box below.