Gmail Login Account: Follow Steps to create a Google Sign-In ID
Gmail mail account is a free mailing account offered by Google. This Account let’s register users receive and send emails.
I remembered back in those days when sending written mails was only by posting a letter through a Post Office and could also remember the time it takes to get to the recipient (receiver). But Now Digital mailing service has made that an ancient method. Although, Post office still exit and still an effective means of posting letters and other documents across the world.
But with online mailing services you can send and or receive an email, letter or documents instantly, once its send – it’s received just by the click on Send.
As a user also you have access to all other Google products and services – that is you don’t need to start creating a fresh account for every Google site you want to access. This account covers it all.
You have free storage spaces to save your media files and documents and can access it from any devices once you login with your Google Login ID.
Gmail is one of the best rated online mail services, good for personal and businesses use.
There are lots of features you can leverage on Gmail to make your works appear professional.
Another great feature I won’t forget to mention is the “Google Meet” that allow users to have a conference meeting online. Best and secured. Well, I’ve discussed more on how how to use it below this page.
Let’s go straight on the steps from creating a new Gmail account to Gmail login account process on any device.
You’re meant to follow the steps in order to get all the steps currently. So let’s jump in!
How to Create a New Google Account to Obtain Login ID
Now, you don’t have to be skeptical of this; in order to create a Google account – it also means creating a Gmail account. The same form and requirements. Thus, get ready to have a Gmail account with an extension “@gmail.com”.
I think you even need to understand the information you need to create a New Gmail account right now. So lets briefly talk about that now.
Information Needed to Sign Up a New Google Gmail Account
- Your name: Is very important to create with the identity you are known for fast Identification. For instance, creating other online accounts with Google account as your preferred third party account to login with – Learn more about using third-party accounts to sign up.
- Your Phone number: Is also another important part you must fill out. Apart from letting people to easily contact you, though can disable the visibility of your phone number, the phone number is also used for account login, account verification, to retrieve account login password.
- A new Gmail ID: already you might have a preferred Gmail address to use. But unfortunately when is not available google has to suggest for you; using your names to create those suggestions. Gmail is what you share with people to enable them to send you an email. Also, Gmail is your login ID or Google ID (removing the @gmail.com).
- Date of birth: This is also an important part, besides, Google isn’t going to send you any birthday gifts, but in some cases, I have seen where it’s also a way of getting back your account when you lost the login details.
- Your Gender: Of course, this is needed too. Though Google provides other options if you don’t want to reveal, meaning you won’t want people to know the account owner’s gender – this is preferred when creating an account for business or group or an organization, etc. But Google still insists that you have to select your gender after selecting the custom. You will get to know better when you get to the registration process.
Signing Up Gmail Account – How to Create a New Google Account
Simply use the steps below to sign up for a new Gmail account.
If you have chosen to sign up Gmail account from the web page, here are the steps to follow;
Step 1: Go to Google New account sign up page (Here)
On the page, you will see a login form, and below it is a “Create New Account” link; click on it to open the Gmail Signup form.
In some cases you Google may ask whether you’re creating the account either;
- For yourself,
- For business, or
- For Kids
The business and personal email still remains the same “gmail.com”; including the kids Gmail also, only that there is an extra parental step to complete for kids (learn how to open Gmail account for kids here).
Step 2: Fill up the Form Correctly
Complete the first phase of the google account registration to get a Gmail login ID.
Step 3: Confirm your Phone number to Receive a Verification Message
This is the second phase of the Gmail sign up process. Usually, you have to confirm if you want to use the same phone number for verification. Once you confirm that’s the phone number Google presents two options to receive the verification code, either; by call or SMS. Choice the preferred option to proceed.
Enter the Google verification code. Then collect other steps that comes after.
Google registration won’t be complete if you don’t agree to the terms and conditions. Take your time to read and review it. Or you caould just click on “Agree”.
Step 5: Now in your Gmail account dashboard
Now you’re on your email address. There are few steps you could also complete; your prefered gmail interface, and the rest of it. But I have covered those on this page as well.
Do you have any questions so far?
Use the comment box below and I will definitely respond fast.
Signing Up Gmail account with Mobile App
Downloading the Gmail app will be the first step to take. Visit your mobile app store to download the app.
Alternatively, you can use the download link below.
Once you have completed the download and launched the app, proceed on creating your account using the above steps.
Other Articles you may also want to read about Google Account:
- HOW TO DELETE YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT
- HOW TO START OR JOIN GOOGLE MEETING
- HOW TO SEND OUT EMAIL TO GMAIL AND OTHER MAILING SERVICES
- HOW TO ADD CONTACTS ON GOOGLE ACCOUNT
- HOW TO SAVE FILES ON GOOGLE ACCOUNT
- BEST GOOGLE GMAIL ACCOUNT ALTERNATIVE
- CREATE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT WITH AN EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT (NON-GOOGLE ACCT)
- ALL GOOGLE GMAIL DASHBOARD FEATURES
Why You Should Use Gmail mailing Service
As explained from the start, Google is putting effort to ensure the security and flexibility of its products and services.
There are amazing features you just can’t let go of. Imagine currently usage analytics of Facebook social media, almost every person around the globe is on using it (if You’re not – then learn how to Sign Up for a free account here), also everyone has email. Especially when it is free to sign up.
Not quite long ago Google allowed Google Meet” (usually for G-Suite users – learn more here) to be available for free and every Gmail user can start a conference meeting from their email. We have an article on how to start up or join Google Meeting here.
During the pandemic global crisis, Google had to let go, making communication easier and more flexible for family and friends. Still the same time Facebook launched a capacity of 50 live video conference feature on Facebook, see the article here.
Sending and receiving emails from across other email companies.
Use email as a way of signing up on other platforms, apply for jobs, educations, and other activities. Every organization wants your contact information, to enable them reach out and communicate effectively. And with your email, that’s a sure possibility.