There are some days where you won’t be able to be in your living room to enjoy your favourite sport on TV, for one reason or the other, does that mean you can’t follow your team from anywhere you are? No, you can. This article will be educating you about live streaming and the best app you can use to watch any sport of your choice right there on your mobile phone.
Live streaming is a type of technology that allows you to watch video via the internet in real time. You get to see things as they happen without any form of editing or censorship. Facebook live, Instagram live, Zoom live are some common examples of live streaming.
Live streaming is used for many array of things these days, that’s why you get the chance to watch a particular event anywhere you are. Today’s technology afford you two ways to live stream; web streaming and mobile app streaming. Web streaming is a type of live streaming that you use link of a website to get the live event stream while Mobile app stream saves you from constant searching for livestream link as it is already develop into the app.
What are the Features of Live Sports Streaming Apps.
The common features of live streaming applications include:
- Live sports streaming
- In-depth analytics of sports matches.
- Game updates and highlights
- Sports Breaking news
- Sports contents and Programs
Top Best Free Sport Live Streaming App
1. ESPN: There is no way for a sport lover never to know about ESPN. It is multinational sport network that can be found in every home on the traditional cable. Its digital app is one of the best and has many channels that gives valuable information about sports like Football, UFC, Tennis, Boxing, Rugby and Basketball. ESPN supports almost on devices be it iOS or Android. It has free package and its paid plan goes for less than $6 per month.
App link: www.espn.com/espn/apps/espn
2. Mobdro: This is another live sport streaming app which supports all devices at zero cost. Apart from sports, Mobdro live TV app also have on-demand content that includes popular live TV shows and documentaries. It is free to use but has premium package as well if you want to stream on Chromecast.
App link: https://mobdropc.com/mobdro-for-ios.html
3. 365 Scores: This live streaming app have been serving sport lovers genuine information for some years now. You can stream live games on the app be it football, soccer, basketball or tennis. It is popular for giving updated fixtures of football games worldwide. Its usage is free and contains paid plan of $0.99 – $139.99 per item.
App link: https://www.365scores.com/download
4. CBS Sports: This sports streaming channel allows you to watch NFL, Europa League, Champions League for free as a trial and has $5.99 to access all its services. It also offers on-demand contents and news of various sports. CBS works via the website, iOS and Android.
App Link: https://www.cbssports.com
5. beIN Sports: The app just like other live streaming app gives a live broadcast of popular leagues with English or Spanish commentary. It also affords you the room to watch highlights and read sports news. It offers a free 14 days trial and does not offer a pay view package, only a monthly and annual premium package. beIN connect can work on both Android and iOS.
App link: https://www.bein.com/en/apps/
6. LaligaTV: This is a sport live streaming app exclusive for the Spanish premier league, Laliga. It gives every information you need about the league and you can watch live matches on it. It also offers an update on other sports and has a watch later feature, which can enable a view of past activities. The app is one of the best online streaming for female football. It works on both iOS and Android and it is free for all.
App Link: https://la-liga-tv-official.en.uptodown.com
7. SuperSport: This is a one-stop sports streaming platform. It offers you all real-time streaming for all matches, bet it football, tennis, moto GP, rugby, cricket, just name it with commentary. When you are unable to watch a match, you can get highlights from the app. SuperSports gives you update on matches and has online match chat and group chats. This app works on iOS and Android and is free to use.
App link: https://supersport.com/content
8. FlashScore: Like other sports streaming channel, it offers sports live updates, match results and standing. This free application gives you the room to watch your favourite sports and affords you the chance to watch the matches you might have missed. It has features that remind you about upcoming matches and the likes. It works on all devices.
9. LiveScore: Livescore gives live sport streaming and update for every sports. It works for both Android and iOS, but its live streaming works better on iPhone and iPads. The platform also gives written details of live scores round the world and usage is free with paid premium channel.
App link: https://www.livescore.com/en/android/
Conclusion: These are just a few of the many live streaming apps available for sports that offer free streaming. You can pick anyone and enjoy your favourite sports anywhere you are. They are user-friendly and easy interface and very secure to use.