Is your windows missing MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll after Windows 10 upgrade? You have landed on the right page to get it resolved.
It’s sometimes frustrating when issues like this arise, especially when you’re unaware its a simple thing you could actually resolve on your own.
The Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Software works for all Windows version. It helps in basic task creation, debugging, and deploying applications for free.
Since the release by Microsoft, the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Software last received update in 2010, and still works perfectly well till date.
Let’s discuss some of the possible issues and what they meant.
Possible .dll Issues and Meanings
Missing dll files can prevent applications from running, and users reported the following problems related to Msvcr100.dll:
- Msvcr100.dll not found – This is a standard variation of this problem, but you should be able to fix it by downloading and installing the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
- Msvcr100.dll Event ID 1000 – According to users, sometimes you might get Event ID 1000 error message. This message usually comes with the name of the missing file.
- Msvcr100.dll Entry point not found – Another problem that can occur with missing dll files is Entry point not found.
- Msvcr100.dll Either not designed – This is another error that can occur due to missing dll files.
- Msvcr100.dll Unhandled exception – Another common error that can occur due to missing dll files. Just like other errors caused by missing files, this one can be easily resolved.
- Msvcr100.dll Unable to launch – According to users, sometimes certain applications will be unable to launch due to this error.
- Msvcr100.dll Outlook crash – Missing dll files can affect various applications, and many users reported that Outlook keeps crashing due to missing files.
- Msvcr100.dll Application extension – Sometimes missing dll files can cause Application extension message to appear.
- Msvcr100.dll Access violation, Access denied – In some cases, missing dll files can prevent you from accessing certain files or locations.
- Msvcr100.dll still missing after installing – Several users reported that the issue still appears even after installing the missing dlls. This error usually appears if you didn’t install the necessary files properly.
- Msvcr100.dll Faulting module – This is another error message that can be caused by missing dll files. To fix it, you just have to reinstall the problematic application or install the necessary components.
- Msvcr100.dll keeps crashing – Sometimes certain applications can keep crashing due to missing files. This problem is caused by file corruption, but it can be easily resolved using the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
- Msvcr100.dll corrupt – In some cases your dll files can become corrupted. If this occurs, you’ll need to reinstall the necessary components in order to fix this problem.
Apart from Games, there are also other computer softwares that reqires the .dll files to function fine. Even if you’ve installed it before, it may have been corrupted. Still yet, it won’t until you have the .dll files installed.
But you don’t have to bother anymore as we have provided the official to help resolve any kind of .dll files which may be missing or corrupted in your windows.
List of Components to be downloaded and Installed
- Microsft Application Error Reporting
- VC 9.0 Runtime
- VC 10.0 Runtime
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 64bit Prerequisities
- Microsoft Visual F# 2.0 Runtime
- Microsoft Visual Studio Macro Tools
- TFS Object Model
- .Net Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- Microsoft Web Deployment Tool
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 – Visual Studio 2010 Tools
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Microsoft Silverlight 3 SDK
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime
- Microsoft Office Developer Tools
- Dotfuscator Software Service – Community Edition
- Crystal Reports templates for Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 ENU
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools for SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 ENU
- Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v1.0 ENU
- Microsoft Sync Services for ADO.NET v2.0 ENU
- Microsoft Sync Framework Services v1.0 ENU
- Microsoft Sync Framework SDK (v1.0) ENU
- VC 10.0 Designtime
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Performance Collection Tools
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 IntelliTrace
- Microsoft SQL Publishing Wizard
- Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Service Pack 1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Data-Tier Application Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Data-Tier Application Project
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Transact-SQL Language Service
- Microsoft SharePoint Developer Tools
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 ADO.NET Entity Framework Tools
- Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0
How to Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Software
Click the button below to download the latest
Installing Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate Software
- Locate the folder you saved the download and launch it.
- Check the agreement box to agree with the terms, then click “Next”.
- The download of the components starts now. Nothing to do at the moment.
- After the downloads is complete, then comes the installation, you still don’t have anything to do here. Just relax while the Microsoft Visual Studio tool do everything for you.
- Now its completed. Click “Finish”
- Now restart your computer. After re-booting your computer, launch the software and start using.
Hope this page was helpful?
Let’s hear from you, use the comment box below.
Like comment and share this page with others facing the same challenges.