NPower Job Recruitment Application Requirement | Full Steps to Apply N-Power
Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and N-Power is linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arena.
The Federal Government recently released a plan of recruiting about 500,000 fresh hands into the scheme.
Requirements for Npower Registration
Below are the requirements for Npower registration;
- An age bracket of 18-35
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Recent passport photograph either for jpeg or PNG files.
- Valid contact-Email address or working phone number. Learn how to create a free Gmail account (Here)
- Applicant degree and NYSC certificate.
Now let’s get started!!
Step-by-step on How to Apply Npower Job Recruitment
Log on to Npower official sign up page: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
Step 1: Create An NPower Account
Once you are logged onto the portal you, :
- Put your contact information (Email or Phone Number) in the space provided
- That leads to the confirmation of the link in your email,
Step 2: Provide BVN and Date of Birth Details
- Now on clicking the confirmation link, you will be redirected to the starting page of the Npower Job recruitment form to fill in your BVN and date of birth in this order (dd/mm/yr)
Then click “Save & Continue” button to go to the next page of the registration process.
Step 3: Biodata and contact Details
- fill your surname, first name and middle name exactly as it is in your BVN.
Click on “Save & Continue” to move on to the next page.
Step 4: Education Detail and Programme Selection Page
In this section you will be asked if you are educated or not, PLEASE UNDERSTAND that the N-power programme is open to everybody.
Just that there is field (programme) available to Graduates and non-gradates, Educated and non-educated also. So you have to make the right choice that suits your qualification because you will be uploading and later be presenting those documents for final selection.
On the part where you are asked “Did you go to school?” If you select yes – means you went to school, then your educational qualifications and details will further be requested to fill in.
You need to understand this:
- Di N-Tech and N- health sub-programmes are open to only graduates.
- Di N-Power Health, the selection is meant for those with Bachelor Degree, HND, OND for health sciences like Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or discipline for sciences).
- You will need a soft copy of your degree certificates and NYSC certificate to upload (if you are applying as an educated and a graduate).
Click on “Save & Continue” button below to to go the next page.
Step 5: Employment and Current Earning Status Details
Now on this page, you will have to answer some questions and upload your Government issued identity card.
See the acceptable government ID here:
- International passport
- National ID card is given by NIMC
- Valid drivers licence
- Permanent voters card
- Review and submit Page
- Check all the information’s you filled before submitting
Please note that the N-Power Job empowerment is only open to jobless and low earning Nigerians.
Click on “Save & Continue” to go to the next page.
Step 6: Submission of N-power Job Application From
This is the final page – to submit the Npower Job application from which you’ve filled. Click the “Submit” button to submit your your application.
After submitting, your “Npower Registration Number” will come forth on the screen, I strongly advise that you save that page and write down the number somewhere safe. You will be needing it later on.
Also print out the slip, as proof that you have successfully registered for Npower recruitment. You will need that Npower Registration Number before you will be able to log in for your aptitude test and also with that number you will be able to assess and follow up on your recruitment status online.
What next after completing Npower Registration Online?
This is one of the smartest questions that comes after every applicants submitting their Npower job applications online. I believe you also want to ask the same question, right?
Now, this is it:
NPower Nigeria Mailing You
After a few days, an email will be sent to you confirming your registration. It will contain all the important details regarding your enrolment for Npower recruitment.
NPower Recruitment Aptitude Test Date
Occasionally, N-Power releases the date for the aptitude test. The date for your test depends on the category you choose during your registration. Endeavour to perform very well considering the great number of people you are up against.
N-Power Selection Stage
When you end up getting selected you have to be present at the physical verification centre. You will receive an email regarding all vital information.
This physical verification exercise takes place for fishing out false documents ( births certificates, first school leaving certificate, local government identification).
Failure to provide the documents you uploaded can destroy your chances of being recruited by Npower.
How to Check Npower Successful Candidates Online
There are TWO METHODS by which you can check if you have been successfully selected to join the NPower Nigeria.
- You can log onto www.npower.gov.ng which is the checking portal
- Then you click on “check your pre-selection status”
- In the search box type your Name or Phone Number or your Email Address or BVN
- If you have been pre-selected, your name will pop up
- Enter your mobile number( that used to enrol for the program)
- Search for your name among the uploaded list of Npower shortlisted candidates of that year edition.
And If you were shortlisted, then get ready for the screening. Visit your centre at the pointed time scheduled for the screening.
Please note that if you “Allow” us, we’ll be sending you an update once there is any news regarding N-Power Volunteer programme Nigeria and other Empowerment programme in and outside Nigeria (aboard).
All I’m saying is that you can subscribe to this page (with your email) to be receiving a free update from us and also there will be a pop-up asking you to “Allow” us send you an update, simply click on the Allow button. It’s FREE!
It is known that there will be screening at various stages which will help to ensure that disengaged candidates aren’t trying to get recruited a second time.
However, you need to prepare yourself ongoing to the screening ground because the screening is usually a bit stressful, but patience is required from you.
Do you still have any question(s) in mind that I haven’t touched in the page?
Please use the comment box below to express yourself. Your comment is and sharing this page with others is highly expected from you.