Why keep losing your bookmark, stored information (websites and browsing history) when you can Sign up and login Opera GX account to Synchronize Account? This page will guide you through out the process.
Opera GX synchronizes bookmarks, open tabs, Speed Dial shortcuts, and more from all of your devices. It merges bookmarks from each device you sign in with, remembers which tabs you have open on each device, and lets you access the Speed Dial start pages of your devices, anywhere.
The word “synchronizes” also called “sync” simply means that you can always access your information when you login on other devices and web.
In this case, you can always access your bookmarks, open tabs, Speed Dial shortcuts, stored password, pages and history, and more, on any devices or platform you use Opera GX browser.
Let’s go straight to the steps on how to Sync Bookmark, password, and other settings or configurations you may have done in your Opera GX browser.
How to Setup Synchronization on Opera GX Browser
You can sign into your Opera account on your computer, phone or tablet. Each device has a slightly different method for signing in.
- Download the latest opera GX browser
- Open Opera.
- Click on the Opera GX icon or click on the Settings icon – as shown on the screenshot below.
- Under Synchronization, click the Sign in button.
- Now, you should see a pop-up that requires you to either sign up (create a new Opera account) or to login (if you already have an existing account.
If you’re Signing In then you will be required to enter your email address and password to complete this stage.
But there is a little more steps ahead if you’re creating Opera account for the first time, below its explained;
- You will be asked to enter an email address you wish to use and create Opera account
- Then enter the password, Which you have to repeat the same password to ensure its correct.
- Then click “Create account” to proceed.
You should see a confirmation page letting you know that a message has been sent to your email and you need to login to check out the message.
- Next, you’ll have to login to your email, open the message Opera GX browser sent to you and click on the “Activate account” button.
Those are steps to create and login Opera GX browser account.
- Select what you want to sync (synchronize)
By clicking or taping on the toggle on or off is to enable or disable which data you want to Sync.
Now you can start browsing and be rest assured that all your data is sync across all devices you login to your Opera GX account; whether on mobile app, tablet or computer – your data goes with you!