Yahoo Mail Login: How to Login Yahoo Inbox Mail on Web and Mobile
With your Yahoo ID or email address or Phone number registered to your account, you can always log in through any platform you wish. But click here to create a new Yahoo Email ID if you haven’t.
Let’s further explain the Login YahooMail requirements
Your Yahoo ID – Your is also referred to as the username. And that is the name before @yahoo.com. For example, your name is John Mike, and your email address is email@example.com, the “johnmike” is your yahoo ID or username.
Yahoo Email Address – your email address is the combination of your username and the yahoo extension, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number – While registering for a new Yahoo mail account, the phone number is one of the needed detail required of you to provide. And it is verified to work with your account. That is why you can use a phone number that you have used to register (and it’s verified) on the account to log in. Also, with your phone number, you can retrieve your yahoo login Password whenever you forget it.
Without further ado, lets jump into Yahoo Mail Login process for web and using the yahoo mobile app.
Yahoo Mail Login on Web
Logging in to your Yahoo mail inbox via web means that you’re using a web browser which could be either with a phone phone, tablet, or computer.
- Open a browser in your device and go to https://www.yahoomail.com or https://login.yahoo.com
- Enter your email address, username or phone number and click on the “Next” button.
- Then enter your Yahoo mail login password and click the “Next” button.
And now your email inbox should be in front of your screen.
Yahoo Email Account Login on Mobile App
Yahoo mobile app may not be pre-installed onto your phone as some Google app were. In other to have access and manage to Yahoo email account via the mobile app you will have to download the latest Yahoo Mobile app version.
The app is available for Android, iOS and Windows phones. You can download the app by navigating to your Phone App and type in the keyword “Yahoo Mail” then download the mail one officially managed by Yahoo.
Alternaatively you may click on the link below to download the approprte version for the kind of mobile you use.
Download for Android Phones and Tablets
Download for iOS iPhone and iPad here
Download for Windows Phones
Then launch the app and tap on “Sign in with Yahoo” button
Then enter either your username or email address or phone number and tap on “Next”, then enter your password and submit to log in.
The Benefits of using yahoo Mail
- You have the ability to customize your mail as you desire.
- You can link and manage other email services like Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, AOL, AT&T and Yahoo mailboxes.
- You have a free 1000 GB storage so you will never have to delete memories to get your mail again.
- Now Yahoo has made a good update for you to only see emails from your favourite people, and ignore the robots.
- You’ll be able to see the deals from your inbox in one quick view or enable location permissions to see a map of deals near you and get notified in real-time as you walk into your favourite stores.
Kindly share your though about the latest Yahoo Mail, in the comment box.