There are some days when you won’t be able to be in your living room to enjoy your favorite sport on TV, for one reason or the other, does that mean you can’t follow your team from anywhere you are? No, you can.
This article will educate you about live streaming and the best app you can use to watch any sport of your choice on your mobile phone.
Live streaming is a type of technology that allows you to watch a video via the internet in real-time. You get to see things as they happen without any form of editing or censorship. Facebook Live, Instagram Live, and Zoom Live are some common examples of live streaming.
Live streaming is used for many arrays of things these days, that’s why you get the chance to watch a particular event anywhere you are. Today’s technology affords you two ways to live stream; web streaming and mobile app streaming.
Web streaming is a type of live streaming in that you use a website link to get the live event stream while the Mobile app stream saves you from constantly searching for the Livestream link as it is already developed into the app.
What are the Features of Live Sports Streaming Apps?
The common features of live-streaming applications include:
- Live sports streaming
- In-depth analytics of sports matches.
- Game updates and highlights
- Sports Breaking news
- Sports Contents and Programs
Top Best Free Sports Live Streaming App
1. ESPN: There is no way for a sports lover never to know about ESPN. It is a multinational sports network that can be found in every home on traditional cable. Its digital app is one of the best and has many channels that give valuable information about sports like Football, UFC, Tennis, Boxing, Rugby and Basketball. ESPN supports almost on devices be it iOS or Android. It has a free package and its paid plan goes for less than $6 per month.
App link: www.espn.com/espn/apps/espn
2. Mobdro: This is another live sports streaming app that supports all devices at zero cost. Apart from sports, the Mobdro live TV app also has on-demand content, including popular live TV shows and documentaries. It is free to use but has a premium package as well if you want to stream on Chromecast. But it seems it is beginning to fail (inconsistently functioning)
3. 365 Scores: This live-streaming app has been serving sports lovers genuine information for some years now. You can stream live games on the app be it football, soccer, basketball or tennis. It is popular for giving updated fixtures of football games worldwide. Its usage is free and contains paid plan of $0.99 – $139.99 per item.
App link: https://www.365scores.com/download
4. CBS Sports: This sports streaming channel allows you to watch NFL, Europa League, and Champions League for free as a trial and has $5.99 to access all its services. It also offers on-demand content and news on various sports. CBS works via the website, iOS, and Android.
App Link: https://www.cbssports.com
5. beIN Sports: The app just like other live streaming app gives a live broadcast of popular leagues with English or Spanish commentary. It also affords you the room to watch highlights and read sports news. It offers a free 14 days trial and does not offer a pay view package, only a monthly and annual premium package. beIN connect can work on both Android and iOS.
App Link: https://la-liga-tv-official.en.uptodown.com
6. SuperSport: This is a one-stop sports streaming platform. It offers you all real-time streaming for all matches, bet it football, tennis, moto GP, rugby, cricket, just name it with commentary. When you are unable to watch a match, you can get highlights from the app. SuperSports gives you updates on matches and has online match chats and group chats. This app works on iOS and Android and is free to use.
App link: https://supersport.com/content
7. FlashScore: Like other sports streaming channels, it offers sports live updates, match results, and standing. This free application gives you the room to watch your favorite sports and affords you the chance to watch the matches you might have missed. It has features that remind you about upcoming matches and the like. It works on all devices.
8. LiveScore: Livescore gives live sports streaming and updates for every sport. It works for both Android and iOS, but its live streaming works better on iPhones and iPads. The platform also gives written details of live scores around the world and usage is free with paid premium channels. LiveScore is really a service to try out as it keeps adding more interesting features and creating an exciting user interface.
App link: https://www.livescore.com/en/android/
Conclusion: These are just a few of the many live-streaming apps available for sports that offer free streaming. You can pick anyone and enjoy your favorites sports anywhere you are. They are user-friendly easy to interface and very secure to use.